Ways of Giving
There are several ways you can contribute to each of our programs. Donation forms are available to download and print. When you make a donation, please indicate which of the four categories you prefer. Pledge forms for the endowment are also available to download and print.
Please make any donation checks payable to "Deep Springs College". In addition, there are other ways you can contribute to Deep Springs. Please see below.
Deep Springs can now accept online credit card donations, payable through Network for Good.
- Click on the "Network for Good" link.
- Follow the online instructions to set up a giving account, including donation amount and frequency and credit card information. You will be able to edit these details at any time by returning to the site.
- You can monitor your contributions and obtain tax receipts directly via your Network for Good account.
- Contact the Deep Springs development office if you have any questions.
Stocks and Securities
Stock transfer or cash wire transfer instructions:
- Call the Deep Springs development office at (760) 872-2000 (x77) to inform us of (a) the stock transfer donor, (b) date of transfer, (c) amount of transfer, and (d) the intent of the donation (i.e. endowment, annual giving, or specific capital fund).
- Provide us with your broker or financial institution contact name and phone number.
- We will then contact your brokerage firm or financial institution and provide them with our necessary account information.
We need to go through these steps in order for us to correctly track your donation. Deep Springs holds its investment accounts with State Street Global Markets in Boston, MA.
Bequests and Planned Giving
Consider naming Deep Springs as a beneficiary in your will, trust, or life insurance policy. We welcome and greatly appreciate such remembrances. If you wish to make Deep Springs a beneficiary of your will or retirement account, please contact the development office directly and we will provide you with the necessary documentation to record the bequest.
Matching Gift Contributions
Please ask your employer or organization for information on matching gift eligibility and program limitations.
For Alumni: note that your gift may be matched by the Hitz Family Foundation. If you class group improves on their 3-year giving average, those extra dollars will be matched 4-to-1, quadrupling that part of your gift to the college. If you're unsure of where your class stands, please contact us and we'll get you the details.
Contributions of Goods or Services
For an in-kind gift, please contact our office with a description and value of the gift, and how to take delivery.
Targeted donations to Deep Springs can be made in honor or memory of someone special. Such donations are welcome and will be duly recorded in our annual report.
Please send inquiries or donations to:
Deep Springs College
HC 72 Box 45001
Dyer, NV 89010-9712
We deeply appreciate your participation in this unique educational endeavor.