Ways of Giving
There are several ways you can contribute to each of our programs. Donation forms are available to download and print. When you make a donation, please indicate which of the four categories you prefer. Pledge forms for the endowment are also available to download and print.
Please make any donation checks payable to "Deep Springs College". In addition, there are other ways you can contribute to Deep Springs. Please see below.
Deep Springs can now accept online credit card donations, via two options.
- Go to our CONTRIBUTE link
- Select the Donate button there and follow instructions for making a credit card gift. The transaction fee is 2.9%
- You can create login account to view your complete personal gift history at Deep Springs.
- Contributions go directly to Deep Springs, and you will receive a tax receipt from us.
- Click on the "Network for Good" link.
- Follow the online instructions to set up a giving account, including donation amount and frequency and credit card information. You will be able to edit these details at any time by returning to the site.
- You can monitor your contributions and obtain tax receipts directly via your Network for Good account.
Please contact our office below if you have any difficulty or questions.
Stocks and Securities
Stock transfer or cash wire transfer instructions:
- Contact the Deep Springs development office at (760) 920-6432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will then provide you with our necessary investment account information.
- You can provide that information to your broker or financial institution, then let us know (a) the stock transfer donor, (b) date of transfer, (c) amount of transfer, and (d) the intent of the donation (i.e. endowment, annual giving, or specific capital fund).
We need to go through these steps in order for us to correctly track your donation. Deep Springs holds its investment accounts with State Street Global Markets in Boston, MA.
Bequests and Planned Giving
Consider naming Deep Springs as a beneficiary in your will, trust, or life insurance policy. We welcome and greatly appreciate such remembrances. If you wish to make Deep Springs a beneficiary of your will or retirement account, please contact the development office directly and we will provide you with the necessary documentation to record the bequest.
Matching Gift Contributions
Please ask your employer or organization for information on matching gift eligibility and program limitations. Many companies have conjoined foundations to match charitable giving by their employees. If your company has such a program, please name Deep Springs College in the gift matching documentation.
Contributions of Goods or Services
For an in-kind gift, please contact our office with a description and value of the gift, and how to take delivery.
Targeted donations to Deep Springs can be made in honor or memory of someone special. Such donations are welcome and will be duly recorded in our annual report.
Please send inquiries or donations to:
Deep Springs College
HC 72 Box 45001
Dyer, NV 89010-9712
We deeply appreciate your participation in this unique educational endeavor.